TIRUPATI: Kadapa MP YS Avinash Reddy has been served summons by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for the third time to appear before its Hyderabad office on Monday, in connection with the murder of his paternal uncle YS Vivekananda Reddy.
The summons were issued by the CBI officials who personally went to the MP’s residence at Pulivendula.
The CBI sleuths also served summons to Kadapa MP’s father YS Bhaskar Reddy to appear before them for questioning.
Avinash Reddy had appeared before the CBI team twice and extended cooperation by disclosing the details sought from him in the sensational case.
Meanwhile, D Swati Reddy, wife of D Umashankar Reddy, the third accused in the YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case, has reportedly filed a complaint with the local police, accusing a person K Parameshwar Reddy and his son of barging into her house and assaulting her. She perceived a threat to her life.
YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case: CBI serves notices for third time to Kadapa MP YS Avinash Reddy to appear for questioning | Amaravati News – Times of India
- Trial against Gwyneth Paltrow over alleged ski ‘negligence’
- Student from Achievement Academy killed in a shooting in Northeast Baltimore
- Jackson High School teacher Alyson Doulos found dead in Ypsilanti Township apartment
- Kidi Battling From Stroke? The Truth Finally Out
- Episode 2591: The Surge At The Border; Yellen Under Fire