A popular netizen on Twitter has lambasted Sarkodie for calling out Yvonne Nelson names in his new song ‘Try Me’.
Sarkodie in the early hours of Wednesday midnight released a song, a reply to Yvonne over revelations she made in her book ‘I Am Not Yvonne Nelson”.
The song which has sparked a stir online has divided Ghanaians online.
READ: Sarkodie – Try Me Lyrics
Among the many comments that we have stumbled on, one that really caught out attention is one from Blackolover:
“Your mates are winning Grammy Awards. Filling stadium, performing at the UCL. But you are here insulting a woman. Such a coward. So this is your favorite rapper?”, the tweet read.
Check out a screenshot below:
READ: ‘Respect Womanhood’ – Yvonne Nelson Responds To Sarkodie For Calling Her Names In New Song
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Your Mates Are Winning Grammy Awards, You’re Here Insulting Women
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks