In a shocking turn of events, the murder case against rapper YNW Melly has been declared a mistrial by the judge.
The jury was unable to reach a unanimous decision, resulting in a hung jury.
The news has left fans and followers of the case in suspense, awaiting further updates.
YNW Melly, whose real name is Jamell Demons, had been facing charges related to the fatal shootings of his two friends, Anthony Williams and Christopher Thomas Jr., in 2018.
As the trial outcome remains uncertain, the rapper’s legal team and prosecutors will have to determine the next course of action.
This story is still developing. More details shortly.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
YNW Melly’s Murder Trial Ends in Mistrial as Jury Remains Divided
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video