Steve Bannon and Natalie Winters break down the interconnectivity between the administrative state’s targeting of President Trump and the anti-CCP movement. The indictment of Biden whistleblower Gal Luft over his alleged involvement with CEFC China energy and Patrick Ho is the foundational element of judicial weaponization, Bannon explains. Natalie Winters broke news regarding numerous Biden officials and family members involvement with the same CCP entity. She notes that if CEFC is the standard for criminal indictment the Biden regime will loose virtually its entire workforce to indictments. Bannon stresses the importance of focus on the legal cases of Luft, Miles Guo, and President in tackling the judicial weaponization.
Winters & Bannon Explosive Exchange Over Depths Of China’s Infiltration Of America & Biden Admin.
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video