It may be a little early to get the popcorn going as the earliest date for any of the Georgia coup trials to begin is October 23. But it’s probably a good idea to stock up now because there will almost certainly be hearings to watch before then.
From CBS News:
Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said he will allow a YouTube stream of all related hearings and trials stemming from the investigation into an alleged scheme to overturn the state’s 2020 presidential election results. The live stream will be operated by the court. There will also be pool coverage for television, radio and still photography allowed, he said.
Cameras are not allowed in federal courtrooms, CBS noted, and they are “typically not allowed in New York courtrooms.” So that means Trump’s many, many other criminal and civil trials will probably not be televised. But who knows? With a guy like Trump, more criminal charges could come along at any moment.
Will Trump’s Georgia Trial Be Televised And Live Streamed?
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video