Tafari Campbell: Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Death, Height, Ethnicity, Birthday, Occupation, Career, Family, Salary, Net Worth: Tafari Campbell is a Virginia man who works as a chef for the former president of America, Barak Obama from a very long time. He recently found death on 24th July ( Monday). As per reports, 45-year-old Campbell drowned near the pair’s estate in Martha’s Vineyard. He was a famous personality on Social media, he frequently posted his dishes pictures, and serving ideas.
Tafari Campbell’s Early Life and Education
Tafari was born in 1978, In Dumfries, Virginia, United States. There is no information related to his parents and his siblings, whether he had any siblings or not. Tafari Campbell’s ethnicity is not mentioned and his nationality background was American. He is very dedicated to cooking and has an interest in cooking from his childhood. His mother was a fantastic cook, who become his inspiration and his first mentor in the cooking journey. She supported him throughout his career.
After completing his higher school education in 1996, he Convert his passion into his career. He enrolled in a reputable culinary school in Virginia, where he honed his skills and passion for the culinary arts.
Tafari Campbell’s Career
Tafari culinary art led him to become a chef of Barak Obama. He met with Barak Obama in the white house where he served as a sous Chef and they got the connection. He impressed Obamas with his culinary expertise and his warm personality. Obamas decided to hire Tafari as their personal chef after their time with him in the white house.
During his time with the Obama family, he was known for brewing the famous White House honey ale beer, a unique blend crafted from honey sourced. The honey used for this particular brew came from the first-ever bee hive at the White House. Tafari’s culinary talent and dedication to his craft left a lasting impression on those he served.
Tafari’s Wife and Children
Beyond his successful career, he was a happily married man. He was married to Sherise Campbell. they share a strong bond between them and celebrated their 22nd marriage anniversary on October 9, 2022. Tafari was not only an exceptional chef but also a devoted father. With Sherise, they were blessed with two sons named Xavier and Savin. The proud father would often share heartwarming moments with his boys on Instagram, capturing cherished memories of their journey as a family.
Death of Tafari Campbell
Tafari died at the age of 45. Tafari goes to enjoy his time at Martha’s Vineyard estate when he decided to go for a peaceful paddleboarding session on the serene pond outside the vineyard. Suddenly, things turned tragic as witnesses saw him struggling in the water and he drowned in the water and died.
Obamas Statement :
“Tafari was a beloved part of our family. When we met him, he was a talented White House sous chef: creative and passionate about food and its ability to bring people together,” Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama said Monday.
“In the years that followed, we got to know him as a warm, funny, and incredibly kind person who made our lives just a little bit brighter.”
“Today we join everyone who knew and loved Tafari, especially his wife, Sherise, and their twin boys, Xavier and Savin, in grieving the loss of a truly wonderful man.”
Tafari Campbell Information Table
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 177.8 cm
meters- 1.778 m
in feet inches- 5”10′
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75.4 kg
in pounds– 166.2 lb
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||1978|
|Age (as on 2023)||45 Years Old ( at the time of Death)|
|Birth Place||Dumfries, Virginia, United state|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not known|
|Hometown||Dumfries, Virginia, United state|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not known
Mother: Not known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Children||2 twin son
Xavier and Savin
|Net Worth||$ 800,000|
Social Media Accounts
Some Lesser Known Facts about Tafari Campbell
- Tafari Campbell was a chef who worked for former President Barack Obama for a long time.
- He tragically passed away at the age of 45 on July 24th, after drowning near the Martha’s Vineyard estate.
- Tafari was born in 1978 in Dumfries, Virginia.
- His passion for cooking started in childhood, with his mother being his first mentor and inspiration.
- After completing high school in 1996, Tafari pursued his culinary interests by enrolling in a reputable culinary school in Virginia.
- Tafari and Sherise had twin sons named Xavier and Savin.
- Tafari Campbell’s height was approximately 5’10” (177.8 cm), and he weighed around 166.2 lbs (75.4 kg).
FAQs Related to Tafari Campbell
1. Who was Tafari Campbell?
Tafari Campbell was the most popular former White House chef. He recently worked for the Obama family and was found dead Monday at the age of 45.
2. When was Tafari Campbell born?
Tafari was born in 1978, In Dumfries, Virginia, United States.
3. Who is the wife of Tafari Campbell?
Tafari Campbell’s wife’s name is Sherise Campbell.
4. What is the name of Tafari Campbell’s kids?
Savin and Xavier Campbell.
5. What was Tafari Campbell’s nationality?
Tafari Campbell’s nationality was American.
6. When did Campbell die?
He died on July 24, 2023.
Also Read: Dom Tiberi: Wiki, Bio, Age, Daughter, Wife, Family, Salary
Subscribe to Wikibiography to get the latest updates about Tafari Campbell!
Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Death, Height, Net worth
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks