Osofo Kyirabosom, a controversial self-declared man of God and presidential candidate for the GUM political party, has disclosed his motivation for killing gods.
Sofo Kyirabosom confessed that he used to dash the individuals whose deities he destroyed for 5000 cedis in an interview with Abeiku Santana on the Atuu Show.
He added that before he became renowned, he used to do it to gain attention, but he has since stopped.
He added that since the system is difficult today, he now charges individuals before destroying the gods.
He claims that since he started his ministry to stop people from harming gods, he has been successful in doing so and has helped many people.
The man of God began by recounting how he came to be known by the mantra “Osofo Kyiri Abosom.”
I had a dream in Kumasi one night that I was in a location that resembled a hospital. What is his name? was being chanted as a group of people suddenly emerged from the crowd and grabbed hold of me close to a pulpit. Others reacted, saying that the preacher who despises gods’ name is Kyiri Abosom. I kept hearing this name and wondered what it meant until I finally woke up.
Watch the video below;
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Whenever I’m Asked To Destroy Peoples’ “gods” For Fame, I Dash 5k With Them, Claims Sofo Kyirabosom
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video