A Ghanaian guy who once engaged in the illicit gold mining practice known as galamsey in Obuasi has shared a horrifying account of the horrible things they must endure to survive.
Galamsey, a native Ghanaian slang term for unlawful small-scale gold mining in Ghana, is derived from the phrase “gather them and sell”.
The former “galamsey” discussed his horrifying experience with Okatakyie Afrifa on Angel FM and revealed how human sacrifices are made in exchange for successful gold mining operations beneath mines.
He claims that the bosses of the illegal mining activities hire nurses from different hospitals and pay them enormous sums of money to provide them with newborn children for ceremonial use.
The anonymous man went on to say that the transaction prices might be as high as GHc50,000 for abducted kids who are later sacrificed using their blood.
He claimed that the live infants are banged against the walls of the galamsey pits they work to entice spiritual forces to favor them in their underground search for gold.
Many people who have watched the video have gotten chills after reading the story.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
“We Buy Babies From Nurses For GHC50,000 And Kill Them For Rituals At Galamsey Sites (Video)
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video