On Friday, a waterspout made its way onto the shore at Hollywood Beach, leading to a short-lived tornado warning for a part of Broward County.
According to National Weather Service (NWS) officials, the waterspout quickly dissipated after moving onshore around 12:45 p.m.
There was little to no damage besides a few beach accessories flying around, and no injuries have been reported as well.
NWS Miami tweeted that the atmosphere is still favorable for the possibility of more waterspouts today. They also warned that waterspouts can form and dissipate rapidly.
The waterspout moved onshore shortly after the tornado warning was issued.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Watch: Moment a waterspout makes landfall as a tornado on Hollywood Beach
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More