Dave Walsh energy consultant and former president of Mitsubishi power systems joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss radical policies scapegoating environmentalism that have infiltrated the United States. He breaks down the agenda behind net zero carbon and how it is unrealistic and unsustainable for any free nation.
”The regional and national utilities are all doing the same thing. They are no longer building capacity for their neighbors… They are displacing a lot of coal and nuclear assets with very part time intermittent renewables causing short fall in electricity across board.”
U.S. Is One Of Only Nine Nations Actually Targeting Net Zero Carbon, Dave Walsh Explains
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More