Republicans are launching an impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden without offering even a smidgen of evidence. They. Have. Nothing. This is a tit-for-tat investigation because former President Donald Trump was impeached twice. Rep. Michael McCaul is the latest Republican to admit that they don’t have any evidence of wrongdoing on Biden’s part.
“Well, first of all, I’ve been tasked by the Speaker to assist the oversight and government reform with respect to foreign policy decisions the President may have made or Vice President at that time with respect to money coming in to try to tie the two,” McCaul said of Fox News.
“We don’t have the evidence now, but we may find it later,” he added.
Twitter users were not impressed.
TX GOPer: We Have No Evidence. ‘We May Find It Later’
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks