According to a statement released by the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, two individuals from New York have been arrested and charged with plotting to work as agents for the Chinese government, as well as running an unregistered Chinese police station in the Chinatown area of Manhattan.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Two New York residents arrested and charged with running an undeclared Chinese government police station in Manhattan’s Chinatown
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More