Listen to the people of New York come out to welcome Trump, crying and saying, “Sir, we can’t believe how you’re being persecuted!” Via the Washington Post:
NEW YORK — Donald Trump was deposed Thursday in Manhattan as part of a $250 million lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) that accuses the former president and his children of committing repeated fraud.
The deposition on Thursday marked Trump’s second round of questioning in James’s case, and it came as he continues to face an array of investigations and mounting legal scrutiny, including a criminal prosecution in Manhattan and ongoing probes being carried out by the Justice Department and local prosecutors in Georgia.
Just last week, Trump was in Manhattan after a grand jury there indicted him on 34 counts of falsifying business records. After becoming the first former president charged with a crime, Trump returned to New York for his arraignment, pleading not guilty before returning to Florida.
Trump has assailed James’s case and the Manhattan prosecution, along with others scrutinizing him, as politically motivated. In social media postings before the deposition, Trump dismissed the James case as “ridiculous,” insulted the attorney general and complained about the judge involved.
Trump Gets Classic New York Welcome When He Returns For Depo
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More