Three attorneys for Donald Trump met with Justice Department officials on Monday morning, and Special Counsel Jack Smith appears to be wrapping things up in the classified documents case. By Trump’s response on his struggling Truth Social platform, he appears to know that he will be charged.
“HOW CAN DOJ POSSIBLY CHARGE ME, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, WHEN NO OTHER PRESIDENT’S WERE CHARGED, WHEN JOE BIDEN WON’T BE CHARGED FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT HE HAS 1,850 BOXES, MUCH OF IT CLASSIFIED, AND SOME DATING BACK TO HIS SENATE DAY WHEN EVEN DEMOCRAT SENATORS ARE SHOCKED,” he wrote. “ALSO, PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD DOCUMENTS, AND WON IN COURT. CROOKED HILLARY DELETED 33,000 EMAILS, MANY CLASSIFIED, AND WASN’T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CHARGED! ONLY TRUMP – THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!”
It appears that Trump’s attorneys must have told him he’ll be charged after meeting with DOJ officials this morning. Just before the former president’s attorneys’ meeting, it was reported that Special Counsel Jack Smith is moving toward a charging decision in the classified documents case.
I think Smith’s team made their decision.
Trump Explodes In Shouty Caps: ‘HOW CAN DOJ POSSIBLY CHARGE ME!’
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video