According to a Sunday Fox Business poll, Trump has 46% support in Iowa, the state where the first GOP presidential nominating caucus will take place in January.
In Iowa, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis receives 16% of the vote, while South Carolina Senator Tim Scott receives 11%.
Trump is polling at 48% support in South Carolina, where it is even higher. Another Fox Business poll places Scott at 10%, DeSantis at 13%, and former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley at 14% in terms of popularity in her home state.
On February 24, 2024, there will be a GOP primary in South Carolina.
In the meantime, the Iowa race is getting hotter as a PAC backing DeSantis released a new television commercial criticizing the state’s well-liked governor, Kim Reynolds, using an artificial intelligence-generated version of Trump’s voice.
Between July 15 and July 19, Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) surveyed 808 likely GOP primary voters in South Carolina. The error margin is 3.5%.
Between July 15 and July 19, Beacon and Shaw also polled 806 likely GOP primary voters in Iowa. The error margin is 3.5%.
Trump Dominates Polls for 2024 Presidential Race in Key States |
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video