The 39-year-old died on July 6 after falling to her death off a cliff in northwest Turkey, according to several media outlets that have covered the tragedy recently.
According to media reports, Nizamettin Gursu, her fiancé, had just proposed to her when he dashed back to their car to get some celebratory food and drinks. He realized his fiancée had fallen over the edge, a height of about 104 feet, when he heard a spine-tingling scream.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM WAYNEDUPREE.COM
According to The New York Post, Gursu later admitted to local media that he had picked the location of the cliff edge to get engaged because he thought it would be romantic.
“We picked it so that after the proposal, we’d have a romantic memory. We consumed some booze. Everything took place all at once. She lost her footing and fell, Gursu allegedly told the neighborhood press.
Demir was treated by medical personnel at the scene for about 45 minutes, but she was not able to be saved.
Tragic Love: Newly Engaged Woman’s Fatal Fall Moments After Proposal |
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video