Tim Ballard is a former U.S. government agent who founded the nonprofit organization Operation Underground Railroad (OUR). He is known for his efforts to combat human trafficking and child exploitation. Here’s a comprehensive overview of his life and work:
Tim Ballard is best known for founding Operation Underground Railroad (OUR) in 2013. His organization is dedicated to rescuing children from sex trafficking and exploitation.
Prior to founding OUR, Tim Ballard served as a special agent for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
His experience in law enforcement and investigations provided the foundation for his work against child exploitation.
Tim Ballard Wife
Tim Ballard has been married to his wife Katherine Ballard for over 20 years now. The couple has nine children, including two who were adopted from Haiti.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Tim Ballard Wife: Meet Katherine Ballard
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks