Tiffany Justice co-founder of Moms for Liberty joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss a piece in Axios detailing how Americans are dissatisfied with the country’s schools. But parents feel pretty good about their own kids’ education. Justice explains how the divide between parents with first-hand experience of U.S. schools and the rest of the country has gotten worse since the onset of the pandemic and a rise in political polarization. She also breaks down of the education issue is one that unites across party lines.
Tiffany Justice Reveals Educational “National Crisis” | 2/3 Of Children Not Reading On Grade-Level
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video