On Monday night, a deadly shooting in Tuscaloosa is being investigated by the Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit (VCU).
Police were alerted to a shooting at around 8 p.m. in the 300 block of 24th Street, where Tibaous Giles, 43, was found dead.
While a suspect was taken into custody, the investigation is ongoing, and no arrests have been made yet due to the possibility that it may be a case of self-defense.
The VCU is asking anyone who witnessed the shooting or has any information to contact them at 205-464-8690.
The crime scene was processed, and evidence was collected while witnesses were interviewed.
Tibaous Giles killed in shooting in Tuscaloosa
- Trial against Gwyneth Paltrow over alleged ski ‘negligence’
- Student from Achievement Academy killed in a shooting in Northeast Baltimore
- Jackson High School teacher Alyson Doulos found dead in Ypsilanti Township apartment
- Kidi Battling From Stroke? The Truth Finally Out
- Episode 2591: The Surge At The Border; Yellen Under Fire