Here’s an episode of COPS that we’ll never see:
Nebraska police pull over man who was driving down the highway with a full grown bull, named Howdy Doody, in the passenger’s seat.
— Bobby Burack (@burackbobby_) August 31, 2023
Well, this was just a fine Howdy Doody!
The driver of the small compact car, which has part of its roof cut out to make room for the Watusi bull with massive horns, often graces local parades in northeast Nebraska with Howdy Doody in tow, according to Bauer.
And during those times the roads are closed and traffic is controlled.
“Unfortunately, Howdy Doody creates quite a vision obstruction for the driver for normal driving conditions,” Bauer explained.
Police on Wednesday wound up pulling over driver Lee Meyer and his bull sidekick in the car that had its exterior visibly covered in poop and gave Meyer a warning for having a “vision obstruction,” said Bauer.
I don’t think that that car has much resale value, although the guy could always point out that the horns work.
Open thread below…
This Guy Is A Real Moo-ver And Shaker
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video