El Shaa, the son of the viral TikTok alleged woman and her former priest, has been found alive.
He was found reportedly rescued by a Good Samaritan who found him wandering on the streets – he reportedly run away from his parent’s home.
El Shaa revealed in a video interview by Kofi TV how his parents maltreated him.
According to the little boy, he was starved when he was with his parents.
They also forced him to feed on their feces and drink their urine.
He also alleged that his brother may have been buried alive and not dead as per what their parents were pushing.
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Subscribe To Watch New Videos On Youtube
READ: My Brother Was Buried Alive – El Shaa Implicates TikTok ‘Mad’ Woman and Priest Husband
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
They Starved Me, Made Me Eat Feces, and Drink Urine
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More