Dave Brat Dean of the Business School at Liberty University joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the current state of the financial market and how comments from the Secretary of Treasury have impacted them. Brat runs through charts demonstrating the movement in the market and calls for Congress to intervene in saving the free market system.
“The markets kind of stayed sideways that wasn’t the devastating thing, then the Secretary of Treasury comes out after saying they are going to implicitly guarantee 10 trillion dollars of deposits and a day later ‘well we changed our mind we’re not going to.’ Then the red plunges. The real news behind this chart is Wall Street finally reveals they do know that we may back up all deposits. That’s the end of the free market system. You will right there at that moment devalue the dollar and collapse the workings of our free market system.”
The U.S. Economy Will Fail If Congress Does Not Allow The Free Market System To Flourish – Stephen K Bannon’s War Room
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More