Congressman Matt Gaetz of Florida joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the ongoing debt limit battle and to explain his position on the continuing resolution proposed by Congressman Byron Donalds in order to avoid a government shutdown. Gaetz blasts the proposal for its avoidance of actual legislating. He says the cuts proposed in the CR will not have any impact on the massive over spending of three letter agencies.
“It is fundamentally unserious to be taking these up or down votes that dictate the future of all of these disparate agencies of government,” Gaetz tells Bannon.
The “Rational” CR Deal | Matt Gaetz Demands Pre-COVID Spending And More From January Deal
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks