Over the course of over two months, a Kenyan chef has eclipsed Hilda Baci’s record-breaking cooking time of 93 hours and 11 minutes, which was recognized by Guinness World Records.
Chef Maliha Mohammed has officially set a new record by tirelessly cooking for a continuous 95-hour period, beginning her marathon cooking venture on August 11th.
Maliha announced her accomplishment on Tuesday by posting a unique flyer with the bold words “NEW WORLD RECORD” on it.
“@seagasltd,” she wrote. Yes, we succeeded! The town’s home kitchen cooking marathon has a new world record holder. Thank you for your assistance.
Recall that Nigerian chef Hilda Baci, who cooked for 93 hours and 11 minutes on her own, entered the Guinness Book of Records.
Check out the article by Kenyan Chef Maliha below;
Videos that were posted online showed her admirers surrounding her as soon as she turned off the gas, bursting in jubilant yells and applause.
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
The Longest Cooking Marathon Record Held By Hilda Baci Is Broken By Kenyan Chef Maliha (Video)
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video