Lara Logan an investigative journalist joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss accountability for intelligence community’s support of the war in Ukraine and US involvement.
”You have every intelligence agency to every nation on earth beating a path to the door of the NSA to find out what they know and we are supposed to believe that out of no where our intelligence agencies are constantly surprised and our officials don’t read anything that they are given they are never briefed, they don’t know anything that our intelligence agencies learn because they always claim to have no knowledge.”
The Intelligence Community’s Day Of Reckoning For Decades Of Deception Is Coming, Logan Explains
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More