Phillip Patrick of Birch Gold Group joins Steve Bannon’s WarRoom to talk about the debt trap and the prospect of middle class being completely wiped out. Much of the nation’s economic issues stem from the Federal Reserve which Bannon and Patrick unpack in today’s segment.
“It’s the people that are bailing out the banks. This week the banks borrowed an all time record of 164.8 billion dollars from the Fed, and that’s in one week. That’s 33% more than the worst week of the 2008 crisis. Nationalization in a sense is absolutely correct, but in many ways out right nationalization would be better at least we’d get a return on our investment. We’re getting all of the downside here with none of the upside.”
“The Federal Reserve has mis-stepped every step of the way.” – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record