The Department’s Friday unsealing of a 37-count indictment against former President Donald Trump relating to his handling of sensitive data has reignited concerns that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden were handled differently in their similar cases. Starting in November of last year, Special Counsel Jack Smith began investigating the former President, and in August 2022, the FBI searched his Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago, in anticipation of his appointment, looking for any secret documents he might have removed from the White House.
The Double Standard: Comparing Clinton and Biden’s Handling of Documents to Trump’s Indictment |
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video