A Ghanaian socialite on Twitter, @papakwesi_jr (Uncle Paa Kwesi) has sparked a stir online with an assertion he made about Ghanaian rap legend Sarkodie and his ongoing conversation with actress Yvonne Nelson and the release of her book ‘I am not Yvonne Nelson’.
Sharing his thoughts on the conversation, the socialite has asserted that the demise of Sarkodie will bring out his topmost secrets.
According to Uncle Paa Kwesi, the demise of Sarkodie will have all his step-children coming out to claim their space with Tracy Owusu Addo.
“The day Sarkodie will die is when Tracy will see her real step-children”, the now-viral tweet read.
Check out a screenshot of the post below:
As expected, netizens reacted:
“Little do they know, she’s a real rider and been known everything all along “
“F–lish tweet! Meanwhile, he’s a serial womanizer too”
“They should leave sark alone we self we no get that height self Dey to enter 2-4 orifice same tym in a year 😢”
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
“The Day Sarkodie Will Die, Tracy Will See Her Real Step-Children”
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video