Terry Schilling from the American Principles Project joins Steve Bannon on WarRoom to discuss the Missouri Senate vote on transgender procedures for minors. The Missouri Attorney General has vowed to treat gender modification operations as criminal acts. These revelations within the state are largely due to whistleblowers which have reported on and exposed the abuse of children by the multimillion dollar gender transition industry.
Schilling credits the the WarRoom audience for their support in fighting for the American family and children.
Terry Schilling breaks down the Missouri Senate vote on Transgender care for minors. – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More