Welcome to P-Page.com !
These Terms and Conditions outline the guidelines and controls for your use of P-Page.com’s website.
By visiting this site, we expect you to accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept the majority of the terms and conditions expressed on this page, try not to continue using P-Page.com’s site.
To these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and disclaimer notice and any or all Agreements apply: “customer”, “you” and “your” refer to you, the person visiting this site and the expressions and conditions of the company refers to. “Company”, “our”, “we”, “our” and “our”, refers to our company. “Gathering”, “Gatherings”, or “us”, refers to the Customer and itself, or to both the Customer or itself. All terms contemplate the offer, acknowledgement, and installment, which is important for the customer to undertake our process of assistance in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal gatherings of a fixed duration, or by any other means, for obvious reasons In accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of India, the singular, plural, plural, or
He deals with it
We use the use of treats. By using P-Page.com’s site, you agree to use Treat in accordance with P-Page.com’s security approach.
A large proportion of advanced intelligent sites use the treatment to enable us to retrieve user micro-elements for each visit. Treats are used as part of certain areas of our site in order to empower the usefulness of this area and the usability for those users. Some of our affiliate/promotional partners may use treats in a similar way.
Unless specifically expressed, P-Page.com and its licensors claim that they reserve the Protected Innovation Rights for all Content on P-Page.com. You may also view and print pages from https://P-Page.com for your own use subject to the limits set out in these Terms and Conditions.
you should not:
Republish content from https://P-Page.com
Offer, lease or sub-permit material from https://P-Page.com
Reproduce, copy or duplicate content from https://P-Page.com
Redistribute material from P-Page.com (unless the material is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall enter into force on the date to which it relates.
2. Portions of this Site offer an open door for customers to post and trade findings, data, materials and information (‘Comments’) in areas of the Site. P-Page.com does not screen, change, distribute or audit Comments prior to their posting to the Site and Comments do not necessarily reflect the views or feelings of P-Page.com, its operators or affiliates. Comments reflect the viewpoint and evaluation of the person who posts such view or conclusion. To the extent permitted by material laws, Unofficial P-Page.com shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage or expense for the Comments and in addition shall not be liable for or in connection with any use Due posting and additional attendance may be tolerated. Comments on this site.
3. P-Page.com reserves all authority to screen all Comments and to void any Comments which it, in its sole discretion, considers to be inaccurate, hostile or generally in breach of these Terms and Conditions .
4. You warrant and talk to him:
1. You are eligible to post Comments on our Site and you have every material permit and agree to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any licensed innovation right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other exclusive right of any third party;
3. The Comments must not contain any abusive, libelous, hostile, obscene or generally unlawful material or material that is a security intrusion
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or further a trade or custom or current business practice or illegal action.
5. You hereby grant P-Page.com non-selective eminence-free permission to use, duplicate, modify and others to use, replicate and modify any of your Comments in all structures, configurations or media can be approved for
Hyperlinking to our content
1. Affiliates may link to our web webpage without prior written endorsement from:
web search tools;
Online catalog merchants may link to our web website in a different way when they show us in the registry, such as when they hyperlink to web destinations of other recorded organizations; And
Systemwide Accredited Businesses other than non-profit associations, charity shopping centers, and charity fund-raising solicitations that may not hyperlink to our web webpage.
2. These associations may link to our landing page, delivery or other web website data, as long as the link: (a) is not at all misleading; (b) does not dishonestly suggest sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the Connecting Assembly and its items or administration; and (c) fits into the setting of the Connecting Group’s webpage.
3. We may at our sole discretion consider and support other connection requests from the following types of associations:
Commonly known buyer as well as commercial data sources, for example, Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and consumer associations;
dot.com group location;
affiliation or separate gatherings talking to the Foundation, including philanthropic giving places,
Online registry merchant;
bookkeeping, law and consulting firms that have essential client organizations; And
Educational establishments and exchange affiliation.
We will support interface requests from these associations if we confirm that: (a) the connection will not reflect negatively on us or our licensed organizations (for example, exchange affiliations or other associations that are inherently related to the business; Let’s talk about associated types, for example, work-at-home open doors, may not be allowed to connect); (b) the association has no improper record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the intelligibility relating to the hyperlink would outweigh the non-appearance of P-Page.com; and (d) where the connection is with respect to general property data or generally constant with article material in a bulletin or comparable item encouraging the mission of the Association.
These links may link to our landing page, delivery or other web webpage data, as long as the link: (a) is not at all misleading; (b) does not falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the Connecting Assembly and its items or administration; and (c) fits into the setting of the Connecting Group’s website.
If you belong to one of the associations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in joining our site, you should notify us by sending an email to [email protected] . If you don’t mind including your name, the name of your organization, contact information, (for example, a telephone number and additional email address) and your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you can access our website webpage, and a rundown of the URL(s) on our webpage from which you wish to interface. Please allow 2-3 weeks for response.
Affirmed associations may hyperlink to our web site, as may the following:
by using our corporate name; Or
By use of being linked to the Uniform Asset Locator (web address); Or
The use of any other illustration of our web webpage or the content linked thereto is well indicated inside the specific position and arrangement of the content on the website of the concerned group.
(cname’s) logo or other craftsmanship that adds to the voiding of a trademark permit assurance will not be considered.
Without our prior approval and express written consent, you may not design around our web pages or use methods that alter the visual appearance or appearance of our web pages in any way.
We assume no liability or risk for any content that appears on your web webpage. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all matters arising out of or arising out of your website. No link may appear on any page of your web webpage or within any setting that contains material or materials that may be deemed objectionable, subversive or criminal, or that infringes, generally Ignores, or supports the infringement or other infringement of, any foreign rights.
reservation of rights
We comfortably save time and it is in our sole discretion to ask that you remove all links or a specific link from our web site. You agree to promptly terminate all connections to our Web Website upon such demand. We reserve all rights to modify these Terms and Conditions and its connecting strategy as and when. By proceeding to connect to our web webpage, you agree to be bound by and abide by these connecting terms and conditions.
Removal of connection to our site
On the off chance that you find a connection on our web webpage or any linked site for any reason, you may contact us regarding the same. We will consider requests to clear the interface, although will make no commitment to do so or respond specifically to you.
While we endeavor to guarantee that the data on this site is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; Nor do we attempt to guarantee that the Site will remain accessible or that the content on the Site will be current.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our site and the use of this site (including, without limitation, those suggested by law with respect to acceptable quality, reason or potential welfare Any guarantee) use of sensible care and expertise). Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
1. To limit or avoid our or your exposure to death or personal injury caused by negligence;
2. prevent or limit our or your exposure to extortion or racketeering;
3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any capacity that is not permitted under relevant law; Or
4. Disclaim any of our or your liabilities which cannot be avoided under material law.
The disclaimer and disclaimer of risk set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are amenable to the preceding paragraph; and (b) in respect of all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort (counts of negligence) and breach of statutory obligation.
To the extent that the Site and the data and administration on the Site are provided without charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.