Talia Mar is a British singer–songwriter and internet personality. She is best known for her EP titled “Tough Decisions” which was released on 30 June 2017. The EP consisted of various well-known tracks including Spotlight, Get Gone, 20 Reasons, Work It Out, Last Song, and Singing To No One. She released “Stay the Night” on 20th May 2022 alongside British DJ Sigala which peaked at No. 11 on the UK charts and No. 22 on the Irish Charts, making it her most successful song to date. Talia is currently engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Simon “Miniminter” Minter.
On June 30, 2016, Talia released her debut single titled “Stolen”. As of March 2023, Mar has over 2 million subscribers between her two YouTube channels and over 143 million views. She had risen to fame for her beauty, fashion, music releases, vlogs, and monthly favorite content that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel. On Twitch (@TaliaMar), she has over 730K thousand followers and over 22 million views. She has collaborated with various music artists including KSI, Rio Young, and Randolph.
Who are Talia Mar’s Parents?
Talia Mar took birth on November 6, 1996, making her the present age of 26 as of 2022. She is from South London, England. Her real name goes by Natalia Margaret Haddock. She is the daughter of her mother, Lara, and her father, Mr. Fish. Her mum and dad are frequently featured on her social media. Lara is a housewife who often appears in her daughter Talia’s YouTube videos. While Mr. Fish is a moto vlogger with a large fan following on social media. Born to English parents, she holds British nationality and she belongs to a mixed ethnical background race. Only the fact about her early life is known that she spent her early childhood with her sister, Angele. Angele has her line of jewelry, Angele London, which sells luxury jewelry. Her parents raised her to be one of the top social media influencers.
For her education, Talia graduated from high school in 2015. Later, she decided not to pursue a college degree but instead of concentrating on her internet-based career.
Talia Mar Career Timeline
- The singer-songwriter, Talia Mar released her debut studio single “Stolen” which was released on 30th June 2016. The music video for the single was out on 24th November 2016. Following this, her second studio single was released on 23 March 2017.
- Successfully, Talia released her debut EP titled “Tough Decisions” on 30 June 2017. She next released the single “The Voices Are Me” on 14th March 2017.
- As a TV personality, on 10th December 2018, she announced across social media that she joined the panelists of the British television series, “All Together Now”‘s second series.
- She later released many singles, such as “Selfish” on 7th June 2019, “Better” on 26 July 2019, and “Diamonds” on 18 October 2019.
- In addition to this, she also featured on KSI and Randolph’s collaboration album “New Age.” Moreover, she was a finalist in the Breakout YouTuber category for the 12th Annual Shorty Awards hosted on 3 May 2020.
- On 20th May 2022, she released “Stay the Night”. The song peaked at No. 11 on the UK charts and No. 22 on the Irish Charts, making it her most successful song to date. On 28th October 2022, she released a single with British DJ Nathan Dawe titled “Sweet Lies”. The song peaked at No. 61 on the UK charts.
- On 21st February 2023, she announced across her social media platforms that she will be releasing a new single.
Who is Talia Mar’s boyfriend?
Talia Mar is unmarried but he is reserved. He is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend, Simon “Miniminter” Minter. Simon, often known as Miniminter, is a British comedian famous as one of the founding members of the YouTube group Sidemen. The duo were dating since 2017 but their relationship was not public until early 2018. On 24th June 2022, it was announced the couple was engaged via Instagram. They moved in together in February 2022. The lovebirds are enjoying their life happily and their love bond is going very strong with the passage of time.
How much is Talia Mar’s net worth?
Talia Mar is a rising and talented singer-songwriter as well as a TV personality. To date, she has released several singles with success. Apart from her music industry, her primary source of income is her career as a social media influencer. Talia is living a lavish lifestyle as of now.
Talia has accumulated a net worth of $5 million as of 2023. The celebrity is making her annual income in millions of dollars. On 15 May 2018, she launched The Martian Club, her online clothing retailer. She collaborated with OFRA Cosmetics to release two highlighters and a skincare line, called OFRA x Talia Mar in 2019. On October 2022, she announced she had become an ambassador for a British clothing brand, Pretty Little Thing.
What is Talia Mar Height?
Talia Mar is a beautiful lady with an attractive personality. She has light brown hair color while she prefers to dye her hair in shades of gray, blonde, and blue. The singer has a pair of hazel eyes. She is fond of tattoos and she has inked several tattoos on her hands. Once, she got a tattoo done by reality star Romeo Lacoste.
Talia has a standing perfect height of 5 feet 5 inches matching her body weight of 52 KG. She has a slim body type. Mar has thick eyebrows with fuller lips. She has a body measurement of 34-26-39 inches, including 4 (US) shoe sizes and a 33C bra cup size. She works out regularly, does yoga, and engages in physical activity every day. She goes to the gym regularly, and when she is unable to go to the gym, she works out at her home.
Talia Mar – Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Age, Real Name, Height
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More