Update: Suspect Jamie Bell has been found deceased. At this point there is no known threat to the general public. More information will be released as it becomes available.
FRANKLIN, New Hampshire – Attorney General John M. Formella, New Hampshire State Police Colonel Nathan A. Noyes, and Franklin Police Chief David B. Goldstein announce an active search is now underway for a person of interest in the investigation into two suspicious deaths at a residence on Elkins Street in Franklin, New Hampshire.
Tragically, Bell is suspected of killing his wife and child and causing injuries to his other child, who has been hospitalized.
It has been reported that he may be under the influence of drugs.
Law enforcement are working to locate:
- Age: 42
- 210 pounds
- Brown Hair
- Hazel Eyes
BELL should be considered armed and dangerous. He should not be approached.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call Franklin Police Department at (603) 934-2535 or New Hampshire State Police at (603) 223-4381.
In the meantime, Franklin area residents are encouraged to be vigilant and avoid the area of Elkins Street as law enforcement carry out their search.
Any suspicious behavior or activity encountered should be reported to the Franklin Police Department or New Hampshire State Police.
The exact circumstances surrounding the incident remain under investigation.
More information will be released as it becomes available.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Suspect Jamie Bell found dead
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks