Update: The Royse City Police Department is currently responding to an active shooter situation at the Royse City Medical Lodge located at 901 W. IH30. The authorities have successfully apprehended the shooter, and fortunately, there have been no reported injuries during the incident. The scene has been secured, and once again, it is confirmed that no individuals were harmed.
FOX3 Receiving reports of an ongoing incident involving a potential active shooter in or around the nursing home located in Royse City.
Currently, numerous individuals are reporting a significant presence of law enforcement officers near and in the vicinity of Royse City Medical Lodge.
In addition, several individuals have notified us that Anita Scott Elementary School is also surrounded. The time of this update is 10:07 AM.
Officers and detectives are currently on scene conducting an investigation.
As at the time of this report, there has been neither confirmation nor identification of any victims.
No suspects have been identified, and there has been no information immediately released regarding any arrests.
Police ask public to please stay out of the area.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Suspect in custody following active shooter situation at Royse City Medical Lodge
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks