ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. – The St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a possible home invasion robbery Saturday night in on North Crossroad in St. Augustine.
Deputies said the incident is believed to be isolated and there are no outstanding suspects. There isn’t a threat to the community, according to authorities.
SJSO did not provide any further details.
A News4JAX crew is on the scene to learn more as this story develops.
Copyright 2023 by WJXT News4JAX – All rights reserved.
Sheriff’s office investigating possible home invasion in St. Johns County
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks