ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. – The St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a possible home invasion robbery Saturday night in on North Crossroad in St. Augustine.
Deputies said the incident is believed to be isolated and there are no outstanding suspects. There isn’t a threat to the community, according to authorities.
SJSO did not provide any further details.
A News4JAX crew is on the scene to learn more as this story develops.
Copyright 2023 by WJXT News4JAX – All rights reserved.
Sheriff’s office investigating possible home invasion in St. Johns County
- Trial against Gwyneth Paltrow over alleged ski ‘negligence’
- Student from Achievement Academy killed in a shooting in Northeast Baltimore
- Jackson High School teacher Alyson Doulos found dead in Ypsilanti Township apartment
- Kidi Battling From Stroke? The Truth Finally Out
- Episode 2591: The Surge At The Border; Yellen Under Fire