Despite their close relationship, Michy, a musician and social media influencer from Ghana, thinks that God had a purpose in separating her from her ex-fiance, Shatta Wale.
On August 12, 2023, the TV show host made this announcement on the Showbiz A to Z program with renowned radio broadcaster Kwame Dadzie on Accra’s Joy FM.
It would be difficult for Michy to recreate her relationship with Reggae/Dancehall superstar Shatta Wale with any other man, she said in an interview she gave Delay. Dadzie brought up this subject. She insisted that they were more like best friends and that Wale was more like a brother to them.
I’ve always told him that we’re better off as best friends or as business partners than as a couple, and that God will find a way, no matter how challenging, to restore our relationship to its original state. Michy disclosed.
She also realized how difficult it would be to duplicate the special connection they shared.
Michy, then Shatta Michy, started dating Shatta Wale when she was 17 years old. But the romance ended in tears due to some unanticipated events.
However, Michy and Shatta continue to provide each other the most loving support despite their breakup. Majesty’s parents share parenting duties.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
“Shatta Wale Started Knacking Me When I Was Only 17”
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks