The local police took quick action and approached the couple upon their arrival at the dealership. The officers asked to see proper identification as a routine procedure, but the couple surprisingly claimed they were unable to produce such documents. They also stated that they had only met each other a day earlier, denying any prior involvement in the fraud.
Upon realizing the gravity of the situation, the police took the couple into custody and handcuffed them during their investigation. A search of the female suspect’s bag revealed several fake identification documents, which prompted the male suspect to admit that the Mercedes they had arrived in belonged to her. The discovery of additional fraudulent identification documents in the vehicle further intensified the suspicion of foul play.
Sharp-Eyed Sales Team Stops Car Thieves in Their Tracks at Atlanta Dealership |
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks