A woman is in a critical condition after apparently being bitten in the leg by a shark in Queens.
The incident prompted a response from the police around 6 p.m. on Monday at Beach 59th Street and Rockaway Beach.
The woman, whose age is unspecified, was taken to Jamaica Hospital for treatment.
The investigation into the incident is currently underway.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Shark attack reported at Rockaway Beach in Queens, woman in critical condition
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks