In a November 2022 interview with The Hollywood Reporter celebrating “Family Guy” reaching 400 episodes, Seth Green revealed his favorite moment from the show came from its first “Star Wars” parody titled “Blue Harvest.”
The extended episode was the premiere for “Family Guy” Season 6 in 2007 and it’s got its fair share of classic “Family Guy” gags. Green’s favorite of those moments is a scene where Peter Griffin (filling the Han Solo role) decides to take an abandoned couch in a trash compactor. Peter’s spur of the moment decision leads to him and Green’s Chris Griffin (in the Luke Skywalker role) bickering about how to get the ratty furniture through a doorway.
“I love the couch gag between Chris and Peter in the ‘Star Wars’ episode. Just the whole decision in the garbage compactor to be like, ‘You know what? I’m taking this couch.’ I don’t know why that gets me so good. And then all of their efforts to try and get the couch out of the space: ‘Well, we’re just going to have to take off the cushions.’ It’s so funny,” Green told The Hollywood Reporter.
Seth Green’s Favorite Family Guy Joke Involves Star Wars And A Couch
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record