Jonathan Choe, a journalist from the Discovery Institute, shared a video wherein the attacker can be heard telling Meinecke, who was tearing pages from a Bible, “Have fun doing this at a Pride event when no one wants you to do this.”
Meinecke was quoted in the Choe video saying “Man, it’s religion. You cannot treat me differently because of my religion.” Reports claim that he was carrying signs during a Pride event, surrounded by attendees and security personnel.
This is not the first time he has been involved in such protests. He was detained twice in 2022 for attending a Pride event and an anti-abortion rally respectively, as per ChurchLeaders.
Seattle Pride: Street Preacher Gets Heckled and Bible Destroyed at Wild and Diverse Event |
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks