A piece of sad news reaching us at occupygh.com indicates that Bryan Randall, the long-time partner of actress Sandra Bullock, has succumbed to ALS after a three-year private struggle.
The 57-year-old photographer, who had been in a relationship with the Oscar-winning actress since 2015, peacefully passed away over the weekend, as stated in a family announcement obtained by Yahoo Entertainment.
Bryan Randall’s battle with ALS had been kept out of the public eye by his own choice, and his family honored his wish for privacy.
The family expressed deep gratitude for the medical professionals and nurses who supported them through this difficult journey.
As they navigate this loss, the family has requested privacy to grieve and come to terms with their sorrow.
The Randall family has requested that instead of flowers, any donations to be made to the ALS Association and the Massachusetts General Hospital.
What is ALS Disease
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a rare neurological disease that affects motor neurons—those nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord that control voluntary muscle movement.
Voluntary muscles are those we choose to move to produce movements like chewing, walking, and talking.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Sandra Bullock’s Partner Bryan Randall Dead After Battle with ALS
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video