Samira Bawumia, Second Lady of the Republic of Ghana graduates with an LL.B from the University of London.
She shared news of her new feat on her social media page.
Sharing details of how humbly and thankful she is about her new feat, Mrs Bawumia noted:
“A few years ago, with support and encouragement from family and friends, I took advantage of the Distance (Online) Law Degree Program offered by the University of London. Thankfully, I had the honor of graduating with a Bachelor of Laws degree, last week, in spite of the numerous challenges Covid-19 presented.
It has been an incredible journey of learning while juggling work, family, and official duties.
Let’s be inspired to pursue our dreams irrespective of the challenges we’re faced with.”
As expected, netizens reacted:
Super proud….congratulations H.E❤️❤️❤️
Super proud ❤️. Pretty girls hit books hard ❤️
Congratulations H.E Hajia! Alhamdulillah🙏🏾🙏🏾
This lady is a leveled-up woman, a beauty with brains. She thrives on her soft power as a leader and exudes her femininity evident in her sense of fashion and kindness. Keep on winning mama. Lots of love from Kenya
Check out her post below or visit OccupyGh.com for more related stories.Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
Samira Bawumia Graduates With Law Degree From University of London, Netizens React (VIDEO + PHOTOS)
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record