Sally Field is an American actress, singer, director, and producer. She is known for her appearance in popular TV shows and films like “Forrest Gump”, “Gidget”, “Steel Magnolias”, and “Lincoln”. Her recent role appeared in “Hello, My Name Is Doris” (2015), and “80 for Brady” (2023), as well as in the Netflix limited series “Maniac” (2018). She is divorced and previously, she was married to Steve Craig and Alan Greisman. She has three children including Peter Craig and Eli Craig.
Sally is also known for her extensive work on screen and stage, she has received numerous accolades throughout her career spanning over five decades, including two Academy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, and three Primetime Emmy Awards, in addition to nominations for a Tony Award and two British Academy Film Awards. As a singer, she has released songs like “Follow the Star”. She has also appeared in theatre productions like The Glass Menagerie. She was presented with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014, the Kennedy Center Honor in 2019, and a Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award in 2023.
Where is Sally Field from?
Sally Field took birth on 6th November 1946 making her the present age of 76 as of 2022. She is from Pasadena, California, U.S. She holds American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background race. She has German, Dutch, English, and Irish ancestry. Sally Margaret Field is her birth name. She is the daughter of Margaret Field (née Morlan), an actress, and Richard Dryden Field, who served in the Army during World War II. Her brother, Richard D. Field is a physicist and an academic. Her parents were divorced in 1950. Her mother then married Jock Mahoney, an actor, and a stuntman.
Sally Field for her education attended Portola Middle School and Birmingham High School in Van Nuys, where she was a cheerleader. Her classmates included financier Michael Milken, actress Cindy Williams, and talent agent Michael Ovitz.
Sally Field Career Timeline
- Sally entered the entertainment field by appearing in the TV sitcom “Gidget” (1965-1966) followed by “The Flying Nun” (1967-1970), “Maybe I’ll Come Home in the Spring” (1971), “Alias Smith and Jones”, “Night Gallery” (1970-1973), “The Girl with Something Extra” (1973-1974), “Sybil” (1976), “Smokey and the Bandit” (1977), “Norma Rae” (1979), “The End”, “Hooper”, and “Smokey and the Bandit II”.
- Next, Sally played opposite Tommy Lee Jones in the South-set film “Back Roads” in 1981. Likewise, she appeared in the 1981 drama “Absence of Malice” and the 1982 comedy “Kiss Me Goodbye”.
- Furthermore, she starred in “Places in the Heart” in 1984, “Murphy’s Romance” in 1985, “Steel Magnolias” in 1989, “Mrs. Doubtfire” in 1993, “Forrest Gump” (1994), “Not Without My Daughter”, “Soapdish”, “Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Francisco”, “Eye for an Eye”, “King of the Hill”, “Where the Heart Is”, “Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde”, “ER” (2000-2001), “The Court” in 2002, “The Christmas Tree” in 1996.
- Besides this, she directed the feature film “Beautiful” in 2000. She was a late addition to the ABC drama “Brothers & Sisters” in 2006.
- Likewise, Sally in the year 2009 appeared on an episode of “The Doctors” to talk about osteoporosis and her Rally With Sally Foundation.
- She portrayed Aunt May in the Marvel Comics films “The Amazing Spider-Man” (2012) as well as the 2014 sequel. She is widely praised for the portrayal of Mary Todd Lincoln in Steven Spielberg’s film “Lincoln” in 2012.
- She portrayed the titular character in “Hello, My Name Is Doris” in 2015 followed by “The Glass Menagerie” in 2017, “Maniac” in 2018, and “Dispatches from Elsewhere” in 2020.
- In 2022, it was announced that she would be a co-star in an upcoming comedy movie entitled “80 for Brady”, which would star NFL quarterback Tom Brady along with fellow actresses Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, and Rita Moreno.
How much is Sally Field’s net worth?
Sally Field is an actress, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter. Some of her recent works include “Hello, My Name Is Doris” (2015), and “80 for Brady” (2023), as well as the Netflix limited series “Maniac” (2018). Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry while her secondary source of wealth comes from a music career.
Sally has accumulated a net worth of $55 million as of 2023. She is also making a cool sum of money from endorsement deals. She has served as a spokesmodel for Boniva, a bisphosphonate treatment for osteoporosis. She has also appeared in a commercial for Charles Schwab Corporation (an Investment service company). She lives a lavish lifestyle at a moment.
Who is Sally Field’s husband?
Sally Field was married twice but both of her married life didn’t last long. She was first married to Steven Craig on 16th September 1968 which ended in 1975. She dated Steven in high school. Field and actor Burt Reynolds started dating in the 1970s. They co-starred in several films like Smokey and the Bandit, Smokey and the Bandit II, and The End. In 2018, he stated that he first fell in love with Sally when she was 7 years old. Later, they split. She got married for the second time in 1985 to Alan Greisman. They divorced in 1993. Sally is currently single and she is not dating anyone at a moment. She is straight when it comes to her sexual orientaiton.
Sally has two sons from her marriage with Steven Craig. Their sons are Peter Craig (b. 1969), who is a novelist, and Eli Craig (b. 1972), who is an actor. She gave birth to a son, Samuel Greisman in 1987 with her husband, Alan Greisman.
How tall is Sally Field?
Sally Field is a gorgeous actress with a slim body type. She has dark brown hair color and she has a pair of hazel eyes color. She has a very beautiful smile with a glowing face. Her body size is 36B-26-35 inches and her Bra size is 36B. Her dress size is 4 (US) while her shoe size is 6 (US).
Sally Field stands at the perfect height of 5 ft 2.5 in or 159 cm while her body weight measures 50 kg or 110 lbs. She maintains an active lifestyle, which includes hiking, biking, and yoga. She has a healthy body at a moment.
Sally Field – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Family, Awards, Height
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More