Farida Khusainova, whose son Fanis was killed recently in Ukraine, was awarded a medal and a multicooker. Upon receipt, she could not hold back her tears.
Her son was given the call sign “Reckless” for his ability to steal enemy military equipment, including washing machines no doubt.
Farida Khusainova, the mother of the deceased soldier of the NVO, Fanis Khusainov, who had the call sign “Reckless”, received an award. She was recognized as one of the winners of the “Woman – Mother of the Nation” contest, held throughout Russia. This was announced by the organizers. She was given a medal and a commemorative prize – a multicooker. Upon receipt, she could not hold back her tears.
Fanis Khusainov participated in the SVO as part of the Bars-17 battalion and showed courage and heroism. He was able to steal enemy military equipment. For this, his colleagues gave him the call sign “Reckless”. Driving a stolen armoured personnel carrier, he was able to take the commander to the hospital to receive medical assistance. Fanis Khusainov came home on vacation and, meeting with journalists, talked about the combat everyday life of the Russian military. When he returned to the war zone again, he was mortally wounded. A 24-year-old volunteer was buried in Bashkiria on January 17, 2023.
Russia Awards ‘Mother Of The Nation’ On International Women’s Day
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks