In the aftermath of the army’s endorsement of the coup in Niger, chaos erupted as coup supporters ransacked and set fire to the ruling party’s headquarters in the capital city, Niamey.
The violent act has escalated tensions and raised concerns over the stability of the nation.
It is currently unclear from videos that have surfaced if Authorities are working to restore order and ensure the safety of citizens amid the political unrest.
Check out a video that has just popped up on the radar from Niger below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Ruling Party Headquarters Ransacked and Set Ablaze by Coup Supporters in Niamey”
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks