According to court papers, Giuliani’s bail has been established at $150,000 for the 13 counts he is now confronting. These charges were brought against him earlier this month, along with Trump and 17 other co-conspirators, in relation to the alleged scheme.
HELP US CONTINUE TO BRING YOU THE BEST NEWS, OPINIONS
Giuliani is confronted with a range of counts, encompassing racketeering, conspiracy to assume the identity of a public official, and the act of providing false statements.
Prior to departing for Georgia on Wednesday morning, Giuliani conveyed a sense of assurance over the aforementioned legal matter.
The individual expressed a strong sense of satisfaction and confidence with their actions, as they believed they were advocating for the protection of the rights of American citizens. This statement was made in proximity to their residence in Manhattan.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM WAYNEDUPREE.COM
According to CNN, Giuliani expressed his intention to voluntarily submit himself prior to President Trump’s anticipated surrender to Georgia officials on Thursday. The ex-president has proclaimed his innocence and is anticipated to furnish a $200,000 cash bond.
As of Wednesday morning, a mere five out of the total 19 codefendants had submitted themselves to the jurisdiction of Fulton County authorities.
Rudy Giuliani Surrenders in Georgia; Bail Set at $150,000 for 13 Counts |
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks