Congressman Matt Rosendale of Montana joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the IRS agents and one ATF agent raiding a gun store in Great Falls, Montana. The warrant was obtained for the search and seizure of financial records. Congressman Rosendale explains that the ATF seized 4473 forms that do not contain financial data but rather personal information about gun purchasers.
Rosendale: IRS Raids Gun Store To Obtain Records For Database Of Gun Owners, Republicans Targeted
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video