Richard Baris a data expert and senior editor of the People’s Pundit joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss Democrats lawfare backfiring and resulting in President Trump’s support to skyrocket. Baris explains that President Trump is performing better with key groups than he did in 2016 and 2020 at this point in the race. His support continues to remain strong against Joe Biden and while still developing Baris believes that Trump would be significantly up amongst battleground states.
Richard Baris On Democrats’ Lawfare: “They Wouldn’t Do This If They Thought They Could Beat Trump”
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video