Steve Bannon host of War Room examines the political elite’s failure to address threats to mankind such as rapid expanding artificial intelligence and nuclear weapons while the populist right is the tip of the spear on those issues. He critiques a piece in Axios for shading the populist movement insulting their intelligence and calling them unfit to govern. He points to a long history of political elites exacerbating issues that have the potential to end mankind particularly in the war area. The media continues to be out of touch with the people’s political interests which Bannon explains will shock the GOP establishment during elections.
Republican Elites Are NOT Ready For The Tectonic Electorate Shift Towards America First Policy
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video