A pastor in a one-man church in Uganda has abandoned his church members by closing down the church after winning 100 Million Ugandan Shillings from sports betting which is equivalent to 9,652,555.86 Ghanaian Cedi.
Clarifying his reasons, the excited pastor disclosed that the lottery was God’s blessing and an easy way to get him out of poverty as he has been suffering.
According to the self-proclaimed man of God, he felt that running a church without the calling was a big burden, leading to sleepless nights and bad dreams.
Feeling guilty, he concluded to close down the church and find other ways of getting money.
The man of God vowed not to go back to Church as a Pastor but as a congregant, since he is now rich and can now establish himself.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
Popular Pastor Closes Church After Winning 9,652,555 Cedis From Sport Betting
- Trial against Gwyneth Paltrow over alleged ski ‘negligence’
- Student from Achievement Academy killed in a shooting in Northeast Baltimore
- Jackson High School teacher Alyson Doulos found dead in Ypsilanti Township apartment
- Kidi Battling From Stroke? The Truth Finally Out
- Episode 2591: The Surge At The Border; Yellen Under Fire