After discovering that her son’s phone had been taken, a Ghanaian fetish priestess attacked the Lashibi SHS in Accra and cursed the kids.
The Ga priestess arrived in full garb and began chanting curses at the crowd of students.
According to accounts, her son’s phone had been taken, and she reportedly cursed the person responsible.
This outrageous display received a humorous response on social media, but other people did not think the post funny.
Auntie Naa and Oyerepa will suffer if someone actually dies, after which everything will be amusing. But is it okay to bring cell phones to senior high?
Others lamented the lax security that allowed the priestess to enter the school with such ease.
Another user on the internet commented, “Ghana and there is no security to stop her from entering.
Take a look at the video below.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Popular Fetish Priest Storms Lashibi SHS To Rain Curses
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video